[IP] exercising and swimming

Part 2 of the soccer try outs are tomorrow. Thanks for all the great ideas
that some of you have privately Emailed me.

Nancy, Your letter was great! Thanks. I read one you wrote to someone about
swimming. Do you decrease her basal then? Or keep it the same and bolus less
when she ate non stop...117 bg after the party is super!

We hope to have better #'s tomorrow. I think by keeping connected and
decreasing the basal right away for the length of the play and hours after we
will be in better shape tomorrow night. I need sleep...so I'm hoping !

bye for now,

Mom of kevin, 11, pumping 3 weeks!