In a message dated 5/25/99 12:23:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I don't think this is the practice with
 every rep though.  Pumping Insulin is a great book and can be ordered through
 this web site or from your local book store (some book stores do not carry
 book but will order it for you). >>
Thank you everyone who replied to my question.  I called the D company today
and they said that it does NOT come with the pump, but could be ordered for
$19.95.  So if the pump rep. can't help me out, I will order from the web

Thanks again everyone!!!

Amanda's mom    age 5
soon to be pumpin'