Re: [Re: [IP] Pump Reps]

What the heck - make it four.  My dr. tried to get me on the pump for years and
I wouldn't do it.  Finally I saw an ad for Disetronic and Mini-Med in Forecast
magazine, called them both and asked them to send me some info.  They both did
and the next time I went to the dr. I shocked the heck out of him by telling him
that I wanted the D pump.  I dealt with the insurance company and when I saw the
trainer I already knew how everything worked.  I order all my supplies direct
from D.  I couldn't tell you who the reps. are in the Memphis area.  haha

pumpin' up since 9-25-96.  iddm 23 yrs