Re: [IP] ted's upside down pump

In a message dated 5/24/99 10:34:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Yes, it's the spring loaded clip that slides into the slot in the back
 the pump. I didn't know there was another kind.... >>

Oh yes <smile>  the earlier clip was just a white plastic apparatus that
clung to nothing.  Sort of like a non-spring clothes pin.  I didn't realize
that these clips were now a standard feature as MM still sells them.  Geesh,
I am sooo out of date!

So, let's see if I understand this.  The clip is inserted in the "normal"
fashion but instead of clipping the pump on with the tubing pointing up, you
just clip the pump on with the tubing pointing down?