My MiniMed rep sent me a Insulin Pump Therapy book,  It is similar to the
Pumping Insulin book you mentioned.  I don't think this is the practice with
every rep though.  Pumping Insulin is a great book and can be ordered through
this web site or from your local book store (some book stores do not carry the
book but will order it for you).