Re: [IP] Hypoglycemic episode in drs office

Thanks All!  I guess this is a play it by ear thing too.  Goodness!  First they
want my bg between 60 - 90 fasting no higher than 140 2 hrs after meals and tell
me I'm fine unless below 60.  Now I find out that that may not always be so.  I
don't like the funny feeling I have and the numbers I have vary greatly with
them.  I really can't tell the difference between a high and a low without
checking but I didn't think 90 was either but have had those feeling then (Just
this Sunday).  Diabetes is so confusing what works one day may not work the next
(at least for me)
Donna
(whose finger are starting to hate her)