Re: [IP] Extra piece o' tape in QR Sof-Sets...

Brian,

Many people were allergic to the tape so they are sending both types now, either
can be used.  As for the tape and paper on the sof-set, both can be removed
(done that by accident) Pull the paper off then pull on the yellow (tan) tab.  I
have also noticed that it wasn't the tape that actually bothered me but the tab,
now I cut it off with scissors.

Donna