Hi Amanda,
Jenna also has a Disetronic pump.  We got our Pumping Insulin book from the
company also.  I can't remember, but I think it came in the box with the
pump and all the other stuff, but I may have gotten it from the D rep.  I
know the reps have them, too.  Good luck with getting started.  Please know
that the big community of parents of pumpers out here is ready and eager to
give you advice <grin>.

Nancy Morgan, mom of Jenna, 10 years old and pumping for 9 months now

<<I just ordered the pump for my 5 year old daughter.  We are very excited,
you all know!  I ordered the Disetronic.  I have read in the past about some
people getting the Pumping Insulin book from the pump company with their new
pump.  My question is, was that the Disetronic company that was doing