RE: [IP] relationships and pumping

Last week's girlfriend of three dates and several group outings and I spent
the whole day, Friday together, holding hands, hugging, sitting close, a
smooch. Then I get curious about where my blood sugar level is so I test as
we are walking out of the store. I'm walking behind her  thinking perhaps I
can do it without her noticing. She says, do you have to test your blood
sugar as if she knows all about it. How did you know I was doing that I ask
and she says I'm not stupid, I'm not stupid. And never again does she talk to
me. She excuses herself from my company, refuses to talk with me and tells me
not to call. There may be another more elusive explanation and perhaps the
associations can be dismissed as coincidental.