Re: [IP] Pump Reps

I've been rereading everyone's responses about the 2 different pumps and
it seems as if many more people are using MM.  However, Disetronic seems
more favorable so far for several reasons: the insulin counter, that you
receive 2 meteres, that the company insists on servicing the meter
periodically, waterproof, and see through.  Why did you choose
Disetronic over MM?
			Nancy Apple