Re: [IP] Hypoglycemic episode in drs office

In a message dated 5/24/99 3:11:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Just a point of curiosity... Is this normal to need to vomit during a low?
 have been as low as 26, and never experienced anything like this. In fact I
 went down to 41 on Sun 3AM (miscalculated pizza), and I get ravenous after,
 never nauseous or convulsing.
 Jim - Starting Wednesday.
Jim I vomit and seize not exactly two common occurrences from what I hear.  I
originally thought everyone did.