Re: [IP] Hypo in Dr. Office

In a message dated 5/24/99 12:38:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

 Do-nuts sound great!  They look like little life preservers. Or maybe bowl
 assorted Life-Savers - which doctor and staff certainly were!  (Also, a
 supply for another patient experiencing an unexpected low.  My endo has a
 bowl of hard candies for that very purpose!)
OK guys I went back and brought a German Chocolate cake and a Carrot cake.
Told him how grateful I was praised the efforts of him and his staff and told
him how humiliated I was.  He said I had no reason to be and then told me he
understood the strain of the disease and being a slave even though he
personally has never had to cope.  He thinks the freedom of the pump has its
pros and cons.  What a smart man.  I left with a hug.  I feel so much better.