Re: [Re: [IP] sof-serter question]

email @ redacted wrote:
In a message dated 5/24/99 2:52:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Hi!  I'm trying to get all the info I can get before I get my pump.  Does
 anyone use the Sofserter from MiniMed?  They say it's virtually
 painless.....is it??  Also, I wear jeans a lot, usually no belt - what's the
 best case to get?  Has anyone tried that thigh strap thing?  OK, enough,
just
 wondering...  /:- ) >>
 I have the sofserter and have used it, it doesn't hurt at all, but for me it
doesn't go in either! I prefer to just insert the canula manually. I don't
feel anything doing it this way either. And I also wear jeans all of the time
and either hook the clip onto the waist band or the pocket, mostly the little
fifth pocket. The leather cases are most convenient and less conspicuous.Good
Luck!!
Denise
dxd 1971
pmpg 6/97