Re: [IP] Pump Reps

In a message dated 5/24/99 10:18:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Way to go Ruth.  I have to agree with you 100% about the unimportance of
 rep.  I think we are the only two on this site who think this way.  Forget
 the rep.  Go with the pump you like.  ellen
 -- >>
Well I for one never said I had any use for the rep.  In fact she pissed me
off.  Just wanted to clarify because I picked my pump because of too hard of
a sell.  Sometimes it is better to let the product do the talking.