Re: [IP] ted's upside down pump

In a message dated 5/24/99 4:16:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Perhaps you have an earlier kind of clip, Diana. I know they sent me a
 replacement one after they redesigned it some time ago. Since you got
 your's used (if memory serves) you could have the older style clip, I
 suppose, about which I really know little. Don't think I even tried it
 until after they sent the replacement. >>

Are you using the spring loaded type clip?  I tried but can't figure this out
any which way with this clip.