Re: [IP] sof-serter question

In a message dated 5/24/99 2:52:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Hi!  I'm trying to get all the info I can get before I get my pump.  Does
 anyone use the Sofserter from MiniMed?  They say it's virtually
 painless.....is it??  Also, I wear jeans a lot, usually no belt - what's the
 best case to get?  Has anyone tried that thigh strap thing?  OK, enough,
 wondering...  /:- ) >>

I use the SofSerter.  Sometimes it stings, but usually I don't feel much.

You just have to get a pager-type spring clip for the pump.  It will allow
you to hang the pump off of anything.  As for cases, I always were the
leather one they send with the pump have some in different colors.  I don't
like going without a case.  If I don't have a case and I drop the pump the
door flies open.  Just a bit more protection.  The thigh thing is pretty much