Re: [IP] Hypoglycemic episode in drs office

At 10:33 AM 5/24/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>Im confused,  I was told not to worry about a low until I was below 60.  I
>didn't think you could have a reaction at 60.  Have I been given false
>information or do some people have a low at a higher bg than others?

you are mistaken (a little) I know from my own experience that i often feel
low when my sugars drop fast (from like 210 to 120) and i get the shakes
and everything. and sometimes i feel low when i am at 70, sometimes at 40.
it really depends on the person the persons activity (sometimes i can be
doing something and i almost just don't realize the symptoms).

everyones different..  8)

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted