RE: [IP] Hypoglycemic episode in drs office

Just a point of curiosity... Is this normal to need to vomit during a low? I
have been as low as 26, and never experienced anything like this. In fact I
went down to 41 on Sun 3AM (miscalculated pizza), and I get ravenous after,
never nauseous or convulsing.

Jim - Starting Wednesday.