RE: [IP] Hi ! & What to do next

I have CIGNA insurance. Took me about 2months to get the pump. Depending on
the plan (each employer can be different), you most likely will need a
letter of medical necessity. Follow up closely and make sure that every one
you speak to has the same information. My holdup was that my new endo gave
the insurance co the wrong # of injections (endo's office said 1 or 2, PCP
has me with 5). But they covered my pump and supplies 100%.