[IP] Extra piece o' tape in QR Sof-Sets...

Starting with this last order, MiniMed has started to insert a textured
piece of tape (with a hole cut in the center) in addition  to the IV3000
tape included.  Naturally, I thought that maybe this new tape goes down
first before the infusion set, but am I missing out on the proper usage
for this tape?

Also, since I have found that I am allergic to the adhesive on the wings
of the sof-sets, I simply leave the paper tab stuck to the set and
insert it as usual.  This saves much unnecessary scraping of the
adhesive off the wings.