Re: [IP] ted's upside down pump

Diana Maynard wrote:
> Ted, This may seem a stupid question, but assuming you are using the
> Minimed clip, how can you wear it upside down? The clip only goes on
> one way.
> Or are you wearing it in a case?

No. I just slide the clip in from the bottom and the hook on the end
makes sure it stays there. It's all in how you look at it....

Perhaps you have an earlier kind of clip, Diana. I know they sent me a
replacement one after they redesigned it some time ago. Since you got
your's used (if memory serves) you could have the older style clip, I
suppose, about which I really know little. Don't think I even tried it
until after they sent the replacement.

Ted Quick