Re: [IP] site infections/exercise

 We all go through difficult or trying times with our pumps, whether you are
a pumper or the parent of a pumper. You know we've been there with Amy, and
probably will be again. Use this time as a learning experience - believe me,
you WILL learn. I'm sending you some very good information, passed on to me
by Delaine from this site, and what we have used with Amy that we found
works. Hope this helps.

Mom of Amy, 12, pumping 1 year - almost!!