[IP] Disetronic Cartridges

In two weeks, I will be in Ecuador for 27 days.  At a minimum, I will need
9 cartridges if I run out every three days.  Then I double what I'll need
and ask my wife to carry half.  My plan is to fill 20 cartridges
beforehand, and refrigerate them until I leave.  I also carry Ultralente
and Humalog in vials and needles in case I lose both my pumps.  My question
is, "Does anyone know a reason why I shouldn't fill 20 cartridges
beforehand and just carry the filled cartridges?  We will be moving a lot
and I'd rather not fill cartridges on the fly.