Re: [IP] Taking the pump in the water. CAN I??

April,

There is another case from MM it is hard plastic and supposedly air tight.  You
have to use vaseline to seal it.  Its the Sports Guard not the case.  Call your
local MM rep.  Mine sent me one for free (although I didn't use it, just
disconnected).  I hear they get things to give away as freebies.

Donna