Re: [IP] marilyn and retinopathy

In a message dated 05/24/1999 5:18:21 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I love
 reading too but am getting used to books on tape instead, even though
 they're not the same. Trying to finish my PhD before my sight goes
 too, but only 7 months to go so hopefully I'll get there!
 Probably more than you wanted to know but there you go. >>

Thank you for sharing that with us Di.  I'm sure I'm not the only one wishes
you didn't have to be going through all this.  I hope the pump and tight
control allows you to retain the vision you have.