Re: [IP] embarrassing moments

In a message dated 5/24/99 8:24:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Just remember what Grandma used to tell you:  Wear clean underwear in case
you're in
 an accident!  So as long as they were respectable underwear, don't worry.
 Your story allowed a lot of other people to open up and share some pretty
 embarrassing ones of their own, so consider it a good, healing exercise in
 If it would make you feel better, send the doctor some flowers and a card
saying how
 sorry you are (although there really isn't any reason to be, but I know
 easier said than done).  Keep it light and humorous, and please don't be
afraid to
I have decided to go in their today at lunch and take the staff a card and
cake.  Also I want to compliment them on the way they handled it.  I have had
worse experiences in ERs and they were really great.  I think they should
know that.  It isn't often that you find a good Drs. office anymore.  And he
and is staff took excellent care of me.

Besides it is kind of falling off a horse I feel like I have to get right
back on or I will never be able to go back there.

Ps the underwear was the really nice new satin pair that I just bought.  What
made me wear it on Friday I will never know.