[IP] embarrassing moments

> I guess the really bad part is having my pump in my
> underwear I don't think I will be doing that again.
> Kathleen

Just remember what Grandma used to tell you:  Wear clean underwear in case you're in
an accident!  So as long as they were respectable underwear, don't worry.  ;-))

Your story allowed a lot of other people to open up and share some pretty
embarrassing ones of their own, so consider it a good, healing exercise in support.
If it would make you feel better, send the doctor some flowers and a card saying how
sorry you are (although there really isn't any reason to be, but I know that's
easier said than done).  Keep it light and humorous, and please don't be afraid to