Re: [IP] insurance

If this is the case tell them to purchase the meter and strips at 100% you
should have to buy a new meter because of them.  Also have the doctor start
writing the prescription for more strips let them know you are having to double
check your bg.

My dad's insurance does the same thing,  He doesn't check his that often because
of it.

Donna