Re: [IP] Hypoglycemic episode in drs office

Im confused,  I was told not to worry about a low until I was below 60.  I
didn't think you could have a reaction at 60.  Have I been given false
information or do some people have a low at a higher bg than others?

Donna

email @ redacted wrote:

 (btw tested and I was 65 before the trip downstairs).  I sit their
> and wait 5 minutes until I am called and I guess behaving erratically because
> the nurse asked me if I was okay.  Tested again and only 89 with the whole
> can.  So they have me drink another.  Now I start feeling better and throw up
> clogging their patient toilet.

------------------------------

End of insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #164
*************************************

From: email @ redacted (insulin-pumpers-digest)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #165
Sender: email @ redacted

insulin-pumpers-digest      Monday, May 24 1999      Volume 03 : Number 165

This issue of the digest contains:
Re: [IP] insurance
[IP] Re: Profile of Marilyn Gibson <email @ redacted>
Re: [IP] Pump Reps
[IP] embarrassing moments
Re: [IP] PUMP DIED!
Re: [IP] Hypoglycemic episode in drs office
[IP] Re:  Profile of Nancy <email @ redacted>
Re: [IP] embarrassing moments
[IP] site infections/exercise
Re: [IP] Hypoglycemic episode in drs office
[IP] Re: Profile of Marilyn Gibson <email @ redacted>
Re: [IP] marilyn and retinopathy
Re: [IP] site infections/exercise
[IP] Taking the pump in the water.  CAN I??
Re: [IP] Precision QID Pen meter
Re: [IP] Taking the pump in the water.  CAN I??
[IP] Book Advice needed
Re: [IP] Pump Reps
Re: [IP] marilyn and retinopathy
Re: [IP] Diabetes or Dialysis