Re: [IP] Pump Reps

Hi --

We have been pumping a little over 6 months now and have never had reason to
call our pump rep.  However, I have had to use tech support on a couple of
occasions and have spoken with their billing department about an error.

When choosing a pump you need to look at 2 things:  first choose the pump you
prefer then look at the service you will receive from the company in the
areas of tech support, billing, and ordering supplies.

You will not be dealing with your rep after you are trained so don't let that
sway you pro or con for a particular pump.