Re: [IP] good things and bad things about pump

  Thanks so much for the response. He will be covered under our insurance
until he is 24 (since he is going to college for civil engineering it will be
that long before he graduates LOL)!!  Thats one reason he wanted to go on the
pump and try it because it is covered. His endo talked to him at great length
about it and told Josh he thought he'd do well with it. But in order to
succeed you must
be willing to be independant and think and problem solve on your own on the
spot.  Thats exactly what the doctor told him also, and in Josh's case he is
certainly most independant.  I truly think once it gets going he will like
it-he's like his mom sometimes about change.