Re: [IP] Hi ! & What to do next

In a message dated 5/24/99 12:17:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Ted,
 Thanks for your reply. I'm insured with Cigna. I haven't see them
 mentioned here yet.
 Watch this space for any potential developments as you suggest.
 Paul  >>

  We have Cigna also-took about 2 months total to get approved-they used an
out of state company for the supplies and MM pump-after my son was approved
it took about 2 days to get everything-including batteries (which shocked me)
I thought we'd have to pay for those LOL!!