[IP] Where do you put you pump during surgery?

- ------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BEA571.BEB3E260

I have worn my pump several times in the OR.  As far as the clip is =
concerned they are removable.  Don't worry about where to place your =
pump the OR staff will decide where is best to keep it out of the way of =
the surgeon, (I have never had them forget it was attached or dropped it =
accidentally.   Although depending on the type of surgery you are having =
he/she might have an opinion as to where it is inserted at.

Jill

- ------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BEA571.BEB3E260

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>I have worn my pump several times in the OR.&nbsp; As far as the =
clip is=20
concerned they are removable.&nbsp; Don't worry about where to place =
your pump=20
the OR staff will decide where is best to keep it out of the way of the =
surgeon,=20
(I have never had them forget it was attached or dropped it =
accidentally.&nbsp; =20
Although depending on the type of surgery you are having he/she might =
have an=20
opinion as to where it is inserted at.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jill</DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BEA571.BEB3E260--