Re: [IP] Hi ! & What to do next

At 09:15 PM 5/23/1999  Paul Whitaker wrote:
 >Thanks for your reply. I'm insured with Cigna. I haven't see them
 >mentioned here yet.

I have CIGNA too. My MiniMed rep took care of all the paperwork and got the
doctor to send the appropriate letter. No problems whatsoever. The pump
arrived about 4 weeks after I got started. CIGNA takes care of all my pump
supplies too. No problems at all.

However, I'm sure that there are a lot of variations in the insurance
policies written with CIGNA. Your pump rep can advise you about what it
will take to get approval under your particular contract. If you work for a
large company, your policy will probably be pretty good... but you never
know. You need to look at your policy to be sure.