Re: [IP] Pump Reps

I had the same problem with the Disetronics rep.  They were very pushy.  Called
me with names of many people in my area to call to convince it was the best
choice.  Its like any decision i make I wanted to see both products and then make
a decision slowly based on what I needed and on my own.  I was told I was already
approved thru my insurance co. and I had not even requested that the paperwork be
submitted.  I also called the ins. co who said they had not heard anything from
the co on a pump. It seems the rep. was way ahead of me on the decision. Sheila