Re: [IP] Woo Hoo <The Pump Arrived>

Wow!  Someone feels the same as I do about shots.... I HATE them too.  I'm
presently getting the paperwork together for the insurance company, and
hopefully by the first of July, I'll be pumping.  I agree, the size of some
of the infusion sets look intimidating.  I did find, however, that Disetronic
puts out something called Rapids.  The needles (infusion needle) comes in
varied lengths, 6mm, 8mm, 10, 12.  I presently use imm for my daily shots.
You might want to check into it.

Keep in touch, let me know how it's going.