Re: [IP] Union Insurance Hoop Jumping

On 22 May 99 at 15:34, email @ redacted wrote:

> The only thing I have a bit of a problem with is the fact that
> if I use one of their listed providers, I can get the supplies shipped as I
> need them, BUT, none of the providers carries pump supplies so we will have to
> buy them and submit the bills......I know that will be difficult for us to lay
> out, but I'm sure we'll figure that one out too.

Check with your rep about this - I've heard that MiniMed will work
with you on this and I'd bet that Disetronic would too.  The pump companies
won't let a small thing like this stop someone from getting "hooked" on their
supplies... and both of them are fairly customer oriented and know a lot about
how the insurance industry functions.

Randall P. Winchester
* misunderstood something.