[IP] Re: IP Low in Doctor's Office

I also went really low in my daughter's doctor's office.  I was trying to
listen to what the doctor was telling me about her asthma and I knew I
should be testing but kept putting it off.  I had my dex tabs in my hand and
couldn't figure out how to eat them.  Needless to say the whole office came
to a halt while they (2 doctors, 3 nurse's aides) helped me.  It was very
very embarassing as I get combative when really low.  Anyway, your idea of
sending them something is a good one.  I sent a bouquet of wild flowers with
a thank you note and they really seemed to appreciate it.

Hope you feel better now as you are not alone in this!