Re: [IP] The good stuff!

In a message dated 5/23/99 5:24:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< Do you have any good stories to tell, since having the pump, something
 neat that's happened to you, why your really glad you now have the pump
 instead of mdi.
   I'm not sure if I'm expressing this right for instance,    Still being
 on mdi I have so many highs & lows one person hasn't had a low for 2
 years WOW!  One man just went out and had what ever he wanted to eat!
  Just some really good experiences!
  I start for real!  June 1st         Thanks Rosie

Congrats!!!!!!! Hopefully my son starts the same day.