Re: [IP] Where do you put your pump during surgery?

No They were doing an angiogram that was totake about an hour and I was to
stay in day surgery for 8 hrs. then go home.  I died during the procedure and
had a major heart attack.  when I came out of it after the electric paddles
they told me I fainted and so I told them to hurry up as I was getting bored.
 They told the transport people to take me to a 4th floor room.  i told Them
I was to go to day surgery for 8 hrs. then home.  They said I would not be
going home today.  I told then they would have to tell the wife as I would
not.  I was in the hosp. for 28 days.  I found out about the heart attack a
week later when they felt I was strong enough to take it.  The wife knew but
wouldn't tell me for fear of a setback.  Short procedures don't exist when I
go for outpatient tests.
Thanks for your concern Marylin, this was in 1996.
Don and penguinie the pumper penguin -0