Re: [IP] Woo Hoo <The Pump Arrived>

Well today the pump got here <surprise it's even on a Sunday>.  I start on
Wednesday with my CDE as the Pump Educator.  I just wanted to share my
excitement with everyone. <<doing hand springs around the room now>>
 I have some fears but I am trying to overcome them with all of the good
stuff that can come from using the pump.  Can you imagine after 2 1/2 years I
still get a little quesy sick feeling when I think of doing a shot and
testing.  I do it anyway, but just looking at one of the "tenders" brought
this same feeling on me again.
I do wonder how long it will take before Idon't have that little "feeling",
since it still happens with a shot.  Don't mean to sound foolish though but
wondering if others sometimes still feel the same way.

type 1 for 2 1/2 years, and soon to be a pumping :-)