[IP] hypoglycemia in the drs office

Renee is right, one more thing test before driving.  these things happen
tothe best of us,  i now know this for a fact as it happpened to you one of
the best.
Don and Penguinie  Pumper penguin  -0
I usually do check before driving but I was in a hurry because we were late
and I needed to drop my boys off at the baby sitter and then I still had to
go to the Drs. office. So I skipped it.  Pretty stupid I realize now.  I will
never break my rule again.
You guys have been really supportive and I really needed that.  My sisters
and best friend laughed at me.  Don't quite understand the humiliation.  I
thought about taking the staff donuts or something else not sure what.  What
do you all think?