Re: [IP] Diabetes or Dialysis

In a message dated 5/23/99 7:15:04 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< We held it at a
 sports club and the party was great, BUT...the woman that I paid for rental
 put a sign on the front door that said "Dialysis group go through side door.
 She put this sign under my Pumping Up Montgomery sign so she was talking
 about us.  >>

We have a large university hospital in the area that has probably the best
diabetes care in the area.  This is who got me pumping way back in 1988 and
were "old hats" at it already.  I always wonder if the following was a major
plan or it just happened...

The only way to get to the inpatient endocrinology unit is by walking by the
Renal Dialysis area.  They even have the rooms opening into the hallway and
sometimes the doors are not completely shut.