Re: [IP] FWD: Free Kids Choice cookbook

In a message dated 5/23/99 8:46:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Kelly, I went to the site to get the books and it said NOT FOUND.  Are you
 sure you put that address down correctly?  My support group has a library so
 I am always up for getting free books.  Perhaps this survey is just for your
 state.  ellen >>

		I just forwarded a complete post as I received it.  I tried
out the address and it worked.  Perhaps you could reach it just by going to
Lifescan's website.  It is open to anyone, according to the survey.  I used
the copy and paste feature directly from the post to reach it myself, so
perhaps you might want to try that.  Good Luck!