Re: [[IP] Infusion set tubing tolerance]

"Dottie & Tommy Crocker" <email @ redacted> wrote:

	 =

""  I wear my pump clipped to my belt and am concerned about the exposure=
 of
the infusion set tubing at the pump.  Any suggestions on how to protect t=
he
tubing will be greatly appreciated.  I do not want to bend the tubing so =
that
it crimps and cuts the flow of insulin.""
otect
the tubing in this situation. I wear my pump just like this and I've neve=
r had
any problem cutting off the flow of insulin yet, of course I wouldn't wea=
'skin tight' pants, as that might be another story.
Denise
dxd 1971
pmpg 6/97