Re: [IP] Infusion set tubing tolerance

>         I do not want to bend the tubing so that it crimps and cuts  the
>flow of insulin.   Thanks,   Tommy

This won't be a problem for normal circumstances.  When I started pumping,
my rep told me I could tie the tubing in a knot and it would still work.
The only time it might be a problem is during a bolus.  Sometimes too sharp
a turn will cause a "No Delivery" alarm.  But if you take the pump off your
belt to bolus (as I do) it should be fine.

Mary Jean
pumping for almost 2 1/2 years