Re: [IP] frozen shoulder/trigger finger

Thanks Linda for supporting my view.  I am sure I had trigger finger because
my middle finger would lock and I couldn't open it without using the other
hand.  My endo said it was neuropathy so it might have been that too.  I have
great respect for Sam and his knowledge, but exercise worked for me and it
might work for others.
Drs,in general, love to send people to other drs or for other tests.  They
rarely recommend certain exercises or diet changes(not the DM diet, but
certain foods that might cause problems) because they don't know much about
it or their haven't been any studies.  Sometimes going with my gut instinct
has worked, a lot of times in fact.  I am tired of every time I mention a
problem, my dr. wants to do some kind of expensive test.  I feel great so I
hate to spend all my time looking for a problem.  Why can't my dr. just talk
and see if my problem might be related to something in my lifestyle habits?
I guess it is that old "fear of lawsuit syndrome."  I'm just tired of the
whole medical thing.  I know I could change drs, but I actually like my dr.
I just think medical training should be geared more toward the individual
patient.  It sure would help when dealing with DM.  ellen