[IP] re:eye doing better

I got to the point where I didn't think I could take any more laser
surgery, from an emotional point of view.

At that point I was having laser twice a week for several weeks. I was
tempted just to give up on it all, especially as it didn't seem to be
working. But believe me, a few hours of pain is better than the
consequences of not having it done. Thankfully I still have some sight
and hope to keep it that way. The laser hasn't done much for me in
that even though they caught it right at the beginning, I have now
lost a lot of my sight and they expect me to lsoe a lot more, but
I'm just one of the unlucky ones. Don't let that put you off. They now
can't do any more surgery to my right eye but are still bashing away
at my left occasionally (I go back on Wed for more zapping).

I would strongly recommend you do talk to your boyfriend about it. I
know you don't want to worry him but it will be better for you both in
the long run if you share it with him. If not then talk to someone
else. I'm sure you will do just fine. Yuo do have to be patient with
the healing process after the laser. It can take a week or more to get
back to normal.