[IP] Carbs in Pasta

Just my 2 cents...my dietician told me that she read somewhere that the
longer pasta sits around (i.e. in restaurants) the more carbs it develops.
It had something to do with the starch. She was quite amazed that the
content could change. I wish I had gotten the article she had read. At the
time I was trying to figure out how to better estimate carbs when eating out
and she mentioned this as a possible reason why I might miscalculate.