[IP] (no subject)

Doctors and nurses may not like it but they are so used to vomit and all that
stuff that makes us cringe.  Bet the doc was glad it was just on his shoes.
(For me it was projectile vomiting on the freight elevator at work, getting
it all over the lobby and halting mail delivery for everyone for a few hours
while some unfortunate soul cleaned it up).

We all make mistakes.  You just "planned" yours to be in the perfect spot.

thanks to everyone who responded directly and through the site.  Some of the
stories definitely helped make me chuckle.  I was very lucky to have it where
and when I did.  I guess the really bad part is having my pump in my
underwear I don't think I will be doing that again.